Saturday, January 15, 2011

St. Louis Post-Dispatch Article and a Correction!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am very excited to see an article on the owls and my work with them on the front page of the Home & Away section in tomorrow's edition of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The article is not online just yet but when it is, I will be sure to post a link to it on my blog. The article, done by excellent freelance journalist Jim Winnerman and with deft photography by staff photographer, Christian Gooden, is a nice summary of my history and work with the owls.

Unfortunately, there is an error about the presentation I am giving to The St. Louis Audubon Society. The article lists my talk as occurring on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 when in fact, the talk will take place on Tuesday, January 18, 2011.

I have contacted the editor of this section of the paper and have asked them that they correct the date in the online edition of the artcile. Hopefully, this error will not cause too much confusion. I hope to see lots of folks at my talk on Tuesday, January 18, 2011. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment