Sunday, January 16, 2011

St. Louis Post-Dispatch Article On The Owls and Me

Sunday, January 16, 2011

As of midnight, the article on Charles, Sarah and my work with them is online. I'm very excited to share it with everyone! My thanks to Edward Crim, who put me in touch with Glen Curcio and my thanks to Glen, who put in me in touch with the article's author, Jim Winnerman. Big thanks to Jim and photographer Christian Gooden for nicely capturing the owls and my work with these amazing animals. You can find it here: http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/home-and-garden/home/article_b2a637ab-f66d-5d3d-81c4-50f16fbfc4e4.html

They also have a blurb on my talk to The St. Louis Audubon Society and the date has been corrected. Many thanks to Karen Meyer of the Society and Amy Bertrand of the Post in making the correction. Here's the blurb:
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/home-and-garden/home/article_af197255-a7d9-5df7-ad9c-668b1c049065.html

Again, my presentation to The St. Louis Audubon Society is on Tuesday, January 18 at 7:00 at the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitors Center in Forest Park on 5595 Grand Drive. The talk will be held in The Learning Lab.

Thank you for reading and please feel free to share the article and blurb via Facebook or e-mail so that word spreads even farther!

No comments:

Post a Comment